Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Song to the Moon. (For Morty)

As I lay my head to my pillow I wish for your return. No magic to prevail this ungranted desire. Only ashes given on the morrow for my burdens and the deafening of your silence will remain until we meet again. I love you Ba Ba. xxx

Rest easy on this night and may the moon guide you to your peaceful sleep. xxx Banksy. (3/07/09)

This is the song I have been playing on facebook for the last week for my beloved, it conveys the emotion and the meaning of what I am feeling at this time and I would like Morty's ashes and wooden box placed in my coffin when I am laid to rest. "Song to the Moon" . I have also placed the original comments I wrote on facebook to go with each. xxx Banksy.

I call to you as I sleep, ba ba. xxx (4/07/09)

This is the English version of the song I have been sending each night to the one that is missing. A song to the moon, and a guide for his return to mend a broken heart. This is his Memorial song and it will be played on this date every year and on the day they give me my own farewell. Thank you Morty for the many years of joy you brought to my life and for being the most sincere of companions, you were a truly unique and incredible entity and I was fortunate to have you near. I love you. xxx (7/07/09)

No comments: